accepts applications from AgTech and FoodTech startups from Russia and other countries. All applications are to be pre-qualified by the members of the Expert Council, and the best of them will be invited to a pitch session in June 2022. Our Expert Council brings together professionals from agriculture and ag machinery market, leaders of the technology sector, universities, banks and financial institutions.Benefits for startups:
- EXPERTISE: professional assessment of your project by the leading industry experts.
- MARKET ACCESS: presentation of your project to potential clients: agricultural holdings and farmers, manufacturers and dealers of agricultural equipment.
- IMPLEMENTATION: testing and launching pilots in agricultural enterprises or dealerships from our partner network.
- SUPPORT: mentorship and cooperation with development institutions.
- INVESTMENTS: presentation of your project to potential investors: venture funds and business angels, banks and technological companies.
- REPUTATION: diplomas for the winners and certificates for all participants.
Special prize for advanced startups by our partner International Association for Agriculture and Food DLG: no-cost participation in the AgriFuture Lab
at the world's largest agricultural machinery trade fair AGRITECHNICA to be held in Hanover from February 27 to March 5, 2022, which includes a booth, promo and access to the DLG Virtual Café.Deadline for applications: May 16, 2022